Kids’ MusicRound is a singing, laughing, giggling, jiggling, clapping, dancing, bouncing, fun-filled, award-winning music and movement experience for infants and children to age seven. This young age is when your child’s innate music potential is actively developing. With the KMR children’s music program, parents can help bring out a child’s natural curiosity about music in a playful, encouraging class environment.
What Our Children’s Music Classes Offer
KMR music classes are designed to guide children through the stages of early childhood music development to achievement of basic music competence. The highly researched music class curriculum sparks the inner musician in everyone – infants and toddlers as well as preschool through elementary aged children. Even the most reserved parents leave our classes humming new songs and tapping their toes.
During our music classes, you and your child will:
- Sing along to original, traditional and multi-cultural musical selections that introduce your child to a variety of different tonal and rhythmic meters.
- Learn to keep and follow a beat through drumming, stomping, dancing and musical play.
- Enjoy a bonding experience that will create memories and make a lasting impression on both you and your child.
- Participate in music activities that help develop your child’s motor skills – such as dancing, clapping and bouncing.
- Experience the touch and feel of rhythm instruments specifically designed for tiny hands.